90 degrees out today!!
So I made it my job to go for a cool morning 3 mile run, then lay out in the sun all afternoon.
Of course being a red-head I lathered up on the Spf 50
but i could get color in spf 85!
While laying out side reading The Symbol by Dan Brown a lady bug decided to land right on my shoulder!!
I hadn't seen this last time & am very excited to get it. Plus it was cheaper!!
Well tomorrow I am aiming for an 8 MILE RUN at 7am to avoid the heat & then spending the day with the bf until he works!!
I love summer ♥
So I made it my job to go for a cool morning 3 mile run, then lay out in the sun all afternoon.
Of course being a red-head I lathered up on the Spf 50
but i could get color in spf 85!
While laying out side reading The Symbol by Dan Brown a lady bug decided to land right on my shoulder!!
I love lady bugs & truly believe when one lands on you it is good luck- so here is to hoping!!
Also I recieved my Victoria's Secret bathing suits in the mail the other day & was not so happy with one particular suit. The color was just nothing compared to the website. So i returned it & got this:
Love this!I hadn't seen this last time & am very excited to get it. Plus it was cheaper!!
Well tomorrow I am aiming for an 8 MILE RUN at 7am to avoid the heat & then spending the day with the bf until he works!!
I love summer ♥


Good for you! I could not wake up for my early run this morning, so I did a Jillian Michaels DVD instead =P
ReplyDeletei would have freaked out if a lady bug got on me, i used to play with them, but i think i'm scared to touch 'em now lol
ReplyDeletecute suit!
love that swimsuit! so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good day!:D Love the suit that you picked!:D
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!:D
http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!
that bathingsuit was ALOT of money but its so cute. if its on sale no buy buy buy!!! :)
ReplyDelete