So here is my daily procrastination,
while I sit in the computer lab trying to write a paper that I for some reason can not limit to 12 pages. Currently mine is going to be like 15 pages. Super.
So I went to our school store and decided to stock up on some nail polishes.
Unfortunately- these pretty finger nails are not mine but I found the pictures on google from here.
However, the colors are:
1. Sinful Color: Mint Apple
2. Sinful Color: Soul Mate
3. Sinful Color: Easy Going
I am in the process of growing my nails out, hence why no pictures of them will be taken for a few weeks!!
6 classes, 3 papers, 2 counseling sessions, 1 transcription and 1 meeting to do!!
So close!!!
Day 2 of 1/2 Marathon Training- Another 3 miles
Class
Then continued paper writing all night.
Also: I am thinking about getting an Ipod Touch!!
Does anyone have one!?
xoxo!
So I went to our school store and decided to stock up on some nail polishes.
Unfortunately- these pretty finger nails are not mine but I found the pictures on google from here.
However, the colors are:
1. Sinful Color: Mint Apple
2. Sinful Color: Soul Mate
3. Sinful Color: Easy Going
I am in the process of growing my nails out, hence why no pictures of them will be taken for a few weeks!!
School:
6 classes, 3 papers, 2 counseling sessions, 1 transcription and 1 meeting to do!!
So close!!!
Tomorrow:
Work meeting at 8am Day 2 of 1/2 Marathon Training- Another 3 miles
Class
Then continued paper writing all night.
Also: I am thinking about getting an Ipod Touch!!
Does anyone have one!?
xoxo!

I have an iPod touch AND a Nike+...if you're serious about running and don't want to shell out $300 for a Garmin Forerunner, DEFINITELY get the iTouch and spend the extra $20 on the sensor to put in your shoes.
ReplyDeleteIt will change your life and your workouts!
i have an ipod, itouch, ipad, and a couple of ipods. of course, i love the touch, though to be honest, i use my iphone a lot more!!
ReplyDeletei have an ipod touch and use it all the time. probably almost as much as i use my macbook!
ReplyDeletei LOVE those nail colors.
ReplyDeleteespecially the coral one. xx
The green reminds me of a mermaid! Good luck with that crazy crazy schedule Amoree!
ReplyDelete