The good news is...
I got a 3.95 in my hardest semester of graduate school!!
Slightly frustrating because I was one A- away from a 4.0 but still for how difficult of a semester I had I can not believe that I got a 3.95 and am so happy!!!!
Bad News:
After playing disc golf with my cute bf, I mentioned I got a slight sunburn. Well I started getting super itchy and little bit of a rash like reaction on the tops of my hands and my shoulders & could not figure out what was happening.
Well after remember I was on antibiotics, I looked at the labels on the bottle and found that I am suppose to avoid exposure to sunlight.
Ughh, Phototoxic Reaction.
Sooo now I am stuck with this stupid itching for a couple of days & can not go out in the sunlight for until Monday. Not to bad. I can deal with it but still annoying nonetheless.
But I did get a nice 4 mile run in this morning, but tomorrow I will have to run when the sun starts setting so I can try and avoid making this itchiness worse!!
My fault in the end.
Has anyone else experiences this?
I got a 3.95 in my hardest semester of graduate school!!
Slightly frustrating because I was one A- away from a 4.0 but still for how difficult of a semester I had I can not believe that I got a 3.95 and am so happy!!!!
Bad News:
After playing disc golf with my cute bf, I mentioned I got a slight sunburn. Well I started getting super itchy and little bit of a rash like reaction on the tops of my hands and my shoulders & could not figure out what was happening.
Well after remember I was on antibiotics, I looked at the labels on the bottle and found that I am suppose to avoid exposure to sunlight.
Ughh, Phototoxic Reaction.
Sooo now I am stuck with this stupid itching for a couple of days & can not go out in the sunlight for until Monday. Not to bad. I can deal with it but still annoying nonetheless.
But I did get a nice 4 mile run in this morning, but tomorrow I will have to run when the sun starts setting so I can try and avoid making this itchiness worse!!
My fault in the end.
Has anyone else experiences this?

congratulations on your gpa!
ReplyDeleteand sorry to hear about the itching...hope it goes away soon!
Congratulations on having a 3.95!:D
ReplyDeleteI hope your skin feels better soon!:D
http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!