Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ooops Sunburnt.

Well I sat outside a little too long today, 
Which was in no way intentional because I applies a ton of SPF 50 and 30.
However, my pale skin loss and I got slightly sunburned. boo.

Today was a nice relaxing day filled with reading, and working.
I got a nice little 3 mile run in.
I had wanted this to be 4 miles but I woke up a little late.
Oh well 4 miles tomorrow!

As I am unpacking, I am looking forward to internship next year and
finally not having to go back to school & being able to live my life on my own!! 

I was looking up things online that I would get for my new apartment & I came across this picture. 
 I looove it.
It doesn't match my color theme, which is black and white.
But this girly room is amazing to me!! 
xoxo. 

3 comments:

  1. i'm the same way! i'm very pale and i always get fried unless i apply sunscreen over and over.
    also, i'm jealous that you can run for so long. the most i can do is about a 2 mile run without feeling like i'm going to die.
    xoxo, jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute room twin! I can't wait to decorate my new apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that room too!!

    Sorry to hear you got a sun burn. That never feels good. Lots of aloe! But don't wear the aloe out in the sun. :)

    MY Rope Bracelet Giveaway!
    @ Bon Bon Rose Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for the sweet comments ♥
If you have any specific questions feel free to e-mail me, or leave your e-mail {imperfectobsession@yahoo.com}for a more detailed response!
With love♥