Sunday, May 30, 2010

Amazing Weekend

So this weekend was simply amazing.
On Saturday, bf, twin & I went & saw the Prince of Persia. 
Not my typical movie, but I adore Jake Gyllenhaal!
The movie was actually not bad at all & bf loved it!!
Then Saturday night after preparing for the bf & twinnys party.
I decorated their cake, set up balloons & got their presents ready.
Needless to say the night was amazing!!


Today:
Was a wonderfully lazy day. 
I got to relax all day, watch some movies, read & pick up after an eventful night!! 

Tomorrow:
Back to work all morning
Then a nice 5 mile run at night since I am back on sun sensitive antibiotics!
Ughhh!!

xoxo.  

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures and nice dress!:D You look great.:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you liked Prince of Persia. I'm psyched to see it.. after watching the BF play hours of the video game, I have to say I'm hooked on the storyline. The first time that's ever happened. Plus having Jake as the star doesn't hurt either ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for the sweet comments ♥
If you have any specific questions feel free to e-mail me, or leave your e-mail {imperfectobsession@yahoo.com}for a more detailed response!
With love♥