aw thanks so much for your comments Rorie. i definitely love taking pics of pretty drinks :) congrats on your 100th post! i'm right behind you, i think tonight's post was #99!
Love your blog and I'm now following. Great giveaway I just started going back to school and I'm always looking for good deals so even if I don't win I may have to go by Target. I hope your puppy gets better, sending my prayers.
I'm definitely already a follower and love your first vlog! I also hope your puppy gets better.. my parents dog has a ton of medical issues so I can imagine what you're going through =(
You look so different to your thumbnail picture with short hair! And love the fact that you still look absolutely amazinggg without makeup! (Or maybe with a little?) Hope little puppy is better <3
Enter me please <3 have never used ELF stuff! xxxxx
Thank you all for the sweet comments ♥ If you have any specific questions feel free to e-mail me, or leave your e-mail {imperfectobsession@yahoo.com}for a more detailed response! With love♥
ENTER ME!! yayayay for ELF stuff!
ReplyDeleteaw thanks so much for your comments Rorie. i definitely love taking pics of pretty drinks :) congrats on your 100th post! i'm right behind you, i think tonight's post was #99!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog and I'm now following. Great giveaway I just started going back to school and I'm always looking for good deals so even if I don't win I may have to go by Target. I hope your puppy gets better, sending my prayers.
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely already a follower and love your first vlog! I also hope your puppy gets better.. my parents dog has a ton of medical issues so I can imagine what you're going through =(
ReplyDeleteYou look so different to your thumbnail picture with short hair! And love the fact that you still look absolutely amazinggg without makeup! (Or maybe with a little?) Hope little puppy is better <3
ReplyDeleteEnter me please <3 have never used ELF stuff! xxxxx
yay for vlogs and giveaways!!! you know i'm a follower!!
ReplyDeleteCool giveaway. Glad your puppy wuppy is feeling a little better. I'm already a follower. :)
ReplyDeleteHey hey, blogged about giveaway too <3
ReplyDeletehttp://mochimochihearts.blogspot.com/
xoxo
Nice giveaway, never try elf products.
ReplyDeleteEnter me please, that can be a chance for me to try these.
I hope your puppy gets better <3
:hug: