Thursdays are a ridiculously busy day.
I have eight hours of internship and eight hours of class and only a fifteen minute break inbetween and that is how long it takes me to drive form one building to the next.So as you may imagine I am exhausted right now!
I am however, also fairly upset tonight was palm readers at my college [free for students] and although I don't really buy into the whole thing, my roommate swears by them.
So after class we head over to the campus center to get out palm read & the line was soooo ridiculously long. With the amount of energy that I barley had left I had to leave and save that energy to drive all the way home and actually eat something. So I am bummed because even though I don't believe too much in palm readers it is stil really fun to do!!
What do you guys think,
do you buy the hype, or do you think its fake?
do you buy the hype, or do you think its fake?
♥
After seeing some talk of the website LuLu's on Amy Stwearts page, I decided to head on over and check out their dresses. I arrive on the page and wow, how has this site been holding out on me!! They had such beautiful and fun things for cheap prices.
So I picked up these little numbers:
I also found a discount code for 15% off. Which if anyone wants let me know!!
I love the sheer long sleeve of the dress and the gray strapless underneath!!! I am thinking that this will most likely be the dress I wear out on New Years Eve!!!
I have also always been in to angle wings. I have always wanted big angel wings tattooed on my back, but I would never get them, just always thought it looks so meaningful!!
♥
Lastly I have three pieces of good news I would like to share with you all, because lets get serious, I love my bloggy friends!!
1) I got a 100% on my quiz today!!!
2) My dog is still doing well and the vet said he is hoping by this time next year he will be back to normal!!! So keep sending your good thoughts and prayers this way.
3) I am thinking about running another half marathon in october!!
eeep!!!
xoxo.
ps. Jay asked me to do some hair tutorials on some of the braids I put into my hair, is there any other interest out there to see that!?



you always look cute with the braids! i say do the tutorials! :)
ReplyDeleteOh yay! I'm glad I could help you find your NYE dress!!! :)
ReplyDelete