36 Weeks.
3 more weeks.
That is it, just 3 more weeks.
That is only 21 more days.
I can't believe it!
Weight gain: Still at about 15lbs gained.
I don't seem to be going up, but maybe I need to drink more boosts at lunch to try and get more calories going.
Blood Pressure: As far as I know, its been good. Haven't had any other checks recently.
Food aversions: None
Morning sickness: None
Appetite : Back to normal and wanting to eat everything!!
Cravings: Sweets.
Blood Sugars: Still all very good except for after lunches, which still scares me.
Blood Sugars: Still all very good except for after lunches, which still scares me.
Clothes: Its pretty much just leggings, sweats and maternity pants now! Pretty much only maternity shirts, except for the occasional big shirt, or hubs t-shirts.
Headaches: None:)
Sleeping: I sleep great still. I get up to pee 2x a night, but then fall right back asleep!
Stretchmarks: Just right at my belly button piercing.
Bellybutton: So outtie it makes me laugh!
Wedding Rings: Off- This is a new one as of this week. I can not get them over my knuckles. My hands don't look very swollen, but maybe they are. I don't know. Either way it makes me sad so I wear my claddagh ring which usually on my other ring finger on that hand so I don't feel naked.
Backaches: Very occasional.
Heart Burn: A little more at times.
Energy and Motivation: Normal
Emotions: Mostly Happy, but I notice I cry MUCH easier. Noticing increased anxiety for sure.
Movements: I track every morning and night. You are suppose to get 10 movements in an hour. I get 10 movements in under 5 minutes each time!!
Contractions: I think, I MAY have had a few braxton hicks, but I am not too sure what to expect.
Gender: Boy!
Name: Greyson :)
Missing Anything?: Being able to eat what I want & drink as much as I want (other than water), clothes fitting normally, being able to bed over or get up without have to put all my effort into it.
Updates:
- We washed all of little man's clothes this past weekend and got them all put away
- Packed our hospital bags and diaper bags.
- 2 child birth classes down.
Next Appointment:
Monday. Then they will begin to be every week 2x a week.
One normal OB appointment & one NST.


You must be getting so excited! wishing you & your husband the best next few weeks! xo L
ReplyDeleteSo excited & counting down every minute!
Delete:-) Adorable bump!!! I wore leggings like everyday for the past 3 weeks....haaha.
ReplyDeleteThey are really the only things that are comfortable!
Delete