33 Weeks!!!!
only 7 more weeks until 40 weeks.
However, only 6 more weeks until we meet our little mail.
At this point, I will be induced on May 16th due to little man being not so little.
Hopefully we will not have to have a c-section. but doctors reports that this could be a big possibility which we will talk as time gets closer & if the baby keeps growing
only 7 more weeks until 40 weeks.
However, only 6 more weeks until we meet our little mail.
At this point, I will be induced on May 16th due to little man being not so little.
Hopefully we will not have to have a c-section. but doctors reports that this could be a big possibility which we will talk as time gets closer & if the baby keeps growing
Weight gain: Still at 12.5 pounds gained.
So due to losing about 3-4 lbs since starting this "diabetic diet" the doctor is giving me "free reign" of meals at lunch time. Meaning that at lunch time I get to eat WHATEVER I want, as long as its fattening. His example. "I either want you to eat a regular diet lunch with a boost or an ensure, or a regular diet lunch with a giant bowl of ice cream with bananas, hot fudge and whip cream"
Basically he is trying to fatten me up some.
So due to losing about 3-4 lbs since starting this "diabetic diet" the doctor is giving me "free reign" of meals at lunch time. Meaning that at lunch time I get to eat WHATEVER I want, as long as its fattening. His example. "I either want you to eat a regular diet lunch with a boost or an ensure, or a regular diet lunch with a giant bowl of ice cream with bananas, hot fudge and whip cream"
Basically he is trying to fatten me up some.
Blood Pressure: Since being on blood pressure medications, they have been perfect. Was 114/70 at our last visit.
Food aversions: None
Morning sickness: None
Appetite : Back to normal and wanting to eat everything!!
Cravings: Sweets.
Blood Sugars: All still in good range, except when I have my free lunches. After a big lunch today, WITH ice cream sundae, it was 122. Not too bad.
Blood Sugars: All still in good range, except when I have my free lunches. After a big lunch today, WITH ice cream sundae, it was 122. Not too bad.
Clothes: Really can't fit into too many pairs of regular jeans, but can still wearing jeggings, and work pants with a belly band. Really have been wearing a lot of leggings and yoga pants.
Headaches: None:)
Sleeping: I sleep great, OTHER than the fact that I wake up 1 to 2x a night to pee.
Stretchmarks: Thinking I have one tiny one at where my belly button was pierced. :(
Bellybutton: So outtie it makes me laugh!
Wedding Rings: On
Backaches: Very occasional.
Heart Burn: A little here and there, but doesn't last long, hiccups are the worst!
Energy and Motivation: Normal
Emotions: Mostly Happy, but I notice I cry MUCH easier.
Movements: All the time :) They are less forceful now which I am imagining is due to him running out of room in there.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you all for the sweet comments ♥
If you have any specific questions feel free to e-mail me, or leave your e-mail {imperfectobsession@yahoo.com}for a more detailed response!
With love♥