Thursday, April 18, 2013

35 Weeks Bump Update!!


35 Weeks!!
I am in utter belief that in just 4 short weeks. 
that is 28 days (pending he doesn't come out sooner)
I will be holding my little man in my arms!!


Weight gain: Still at about 15.5 lbs gained.
Still having "free lunches" were I don't have to worry about my blood sugar and just eat fattening foods to plump me up. 

Blood Pressure: At our last OB appointment is was 138/82. Which we were of course not happy about. Dr. Is thinking about having my medications increased, but since my blood pressure at our NST was good, I am not sure what we will do. We'll see. 

Food aversions: None
Morning sickness: None
Appetite : Back to normal and wanting to eat everything!!
Cravings: Sweets. 

Blood Sugars: All perfect except my after lunches. It has gone as high as 153, but then randomly today after having a big bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, with hot fudge and whip cream it was 100!

Clothes: Really can't fit into too many pairs of regular jeans, but can still wearing jeggings, and work pants with a belly band. Really have been wearing a lot of leggings and yoga pants. Now that the weather is nicer, I am putting on a lot of dresses!!

Headaches: None:) 
Sleeping: I sleep great, OTHER than the fact that I wake up 1 to 2x a night to pee. 
Stretchmarks: Yep sadly right where my belly button was pierced & the hole is, there is a tiny one :( But considering I am HUGE (literally the doctor laughs at me when he see's how huge my belly is for one baby) its not that bad. 

  Bellybutton: So outtie it makes me laugh!
   Wedding Rings: On
Backaches: Very occasional.
Heart Burn: A little more at times. 

Energy and Motivation: Normal
Emotions: Mostly Happy, but I notice I cry MUCH easier. Noticing increased anxiety for sure. 
  Movements: Still quite frequently. I am tracking movements in the morning and at night. 
GenderBoy!

Name: Greyson :)

Missing Anything?: Still food. Not feeling guilty about eating whatever I want. Clothes fitting regularly. Being able to bend over normally!

Updates:
  • Measuring only 37.5 weeks this week, so his growth is slowing, as opposed to the 37 weeks we were measuring at 32 weeks!
  • Child Birthing Classes began and I attended our first one!
  • I took leave from on call job. It was stressing me out a bit & with the increased blood pressure & being higher risk for pregnancy, it isn't worth it. I will start again once back form maternity leave, but right now me and babies health is more important. Plus I only had 4 more shifts left .
  • I had a non stress test & fetal monitoring. Everything looked amazing with baby, his heart beat was perfect and rose every time he moved (exactly like it is suppose to), and my blood pressure overall was good!
Next Appointment:
Next OB appt: 4/29, this will be when our weekly appointments and weekly non stress tests begin. We will also have another ultrasound to check his weight!






2 comments:

Thank you all for the sweet comments ♥
If you have any specific questions feel free to e-mail me, or leave your e-mail {imperfectobsession@yahoo.com}for a more detailed response!
With love♥