Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Look

So a couple of things seemed to happen to my blog.
I sometimes get a bit ancy.
And re-do things entirely.
This was one of those times.
So I re-did my entire blog. 
No sure how I'm loving it.
I went for a much plainer look.
But as of right now I am a little iffy.
What do you think!?
This weekend is beyond busy for me.
Again working 20 hours in 2 days.
Ew.
So I'll leave you with this new picture of my nails 
& hopes that you let me know what you think of the new blog look!!
 xoxo.

7 comments:

  1. love the new look! i like it. and i like your nails, and the fact you have twitter now too!

    xoxo, jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look! It's always nice to change things up every once in a while :)

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the new look. it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your nails are amazing!! :)

    and I love the blog layout...I'm thinking about altering mine a bit too. I'm just getting kind of bored with it.

    p.s. I'm following you on twitter now too <3

    http://kelcyloveslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the new blog!! and the font. and the nails!!!! are those the stick on kind?? LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, strawberries are one of my favourite things in the whole world, so of course I love your new layout :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome nails, looks so much fun!! and don't you love blog makeovers?! when i did mine, i spent probably too much time just admiring it by scrolling up and down...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for the sweet comments ♥
If you have any specific questions feel free to e-mail me, or leave your e-mail {imperfectobsession@yahoo.com}for a more detailed response!
With love♥