We are not currently down to about 1 year and 3 weeks.
Which still may seem like a lot to some of you.
But to those who know how much goes into planning a wedding
and how fast time flies, you know otherwise!!
I can't believe its almost a year!!!
♥
A couple week ago I attended a beautiful Bridal Show a few towns away.
I love bridal shows because you meet fun vendors and get tons of free ideas and things
I just happened to win this:
| Inside is a whole ton of goodies |
My focus for this Wedding Wednesday is working out.
I need to get in some serious bridal shape!!
My wedding dress will be here by the end of April and I want to be ready to get in that!!!
Therefore I have a little Widget on the side of my blog titled wedding workouts!
Granted my hectic schedule right now is leaving me with very little time to run.
But at least once a week I am trying to get out there and run at least 2 miles.
I want my wedding dress to hug in all the right spots
and look fabulous in a bikini on our honeymoon.
So. I intend on stepping up my game x a million and get back to the shape I
was in when I ran my half marathon.
So for those of you who have 800 million things going on a day.
Tell me how you manage to work out still.
Because I absolutley need some help on this!!
xoxo.


Aww! Omg all these wedding talk always worries me.... I hate the thought of planning my wedding cus Im scared things may go wrong. But you hun! congratulation on wedding the basket full of goodies!! I am soo happy for you about your wedding plan! I hope things will go all well!!!! :) yyaaayyy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteawww last year, I tried to get into a habit in working out. Cus I know I don't have time to do a full work out, i started by jogging. Either jog early in the morning or any time after work maybe 7pm or something. I did that for a whole 5 months I can honestly say, my body started to feel alot more healthier, i started eating healthy. If you can fit 800 millions things in your day, then im sure you can just squeeze one more (work out) in your routine for a healthier life style :) I hope this helps hun. xxxx
ReplyDeleterelax...and just be happy.
ReplyDeleteKisses from
LustyCapuccino
I have a workout buddy so I'm accountable to go to the gym.. even if I don't wanna.
ReplyDeleteuhh the gym is so killer. but you can do it girl!
ReplyDeleteand this is all so exciting for the wedding! <3
I definitely have to start to work out sooner or later. I postpone it everyday =(
ReplyDeleteVicky
new post: Businessspring:&
follow me
Hi poppet, has the work load eased off? If not I hope it does soon!!
ReplyDeletexxx
Beautiful Blog! Wedding planning is so much fun (mine recently ended!). Here we go, real life! :) I'm with ya on the working out. I'm a teacher and with long hours and after school obligations, I feel like my job is a work out in iteself!! But then again, I just had Spring Break this week and only worked out once! :) Happy weekend!
ReplyDelete-Jess
I can tell you that you'll be fine, just prioritize and know that there are things that can wait a little longer. I planned my wedding from Iraq in 4 months, I accepted that whatever wasn't done the week before just wasn't going to get done at all. Stopping by from SITS!
ReplyDeleteHey I just found on Saying I do that we are wedding day twins!!! <3 But you definitely have more done than me...I wonder if that makes me a slacker! Following you asap! :-)
ReplyDelete