Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ohmygoodness!! It's Been One Whole Week!!!

It has been one whole week since I last posted and this is far too disturbing to me!!
I have had a hectic week of full 7am to 11pm days, and by 11pm I just want to pass out instead of turn on my computer. 
Today, the fiance and i decided to do something fun and exciting.
So instead of sleeping in, we hopped into our car and headed to the mountain to go snowboarding. 
He is amazing at snowboarding, skiing, and anything that pretty much has to do with anything outdoorsy.
Me, eh, I'm okay. I still fall a few times and I am still quite timid (due to a friend running over my hand with her snowboard when I was 17 causing me to get 7 stitches in my thumb)
Anyways, we always have a lot of phone, although when we leave I'm exhausted and quite sore. 

Someone dropped their ski!
For the rest of the day we will be spending time looking at wedding invitations, save the dates and other fun things.
I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend
xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING! i'm so jealous that you can just jump in the car, its either planes and buses, or boats and trains to get to the mountains for me! V. unfair!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds/looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like fun and I'm glad you were able to take a break from all the madness! I love snowboarding, but am no expert!

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe you only live a car drive away to be able to do something this exciting! great photos xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for the sweet comments ♥
If you have any specific questions feel free to e-mail me, or leave your e-mail {imperfectobsession@yahoo.com}for a more detailed response!
With love♥