Just got home from work and I thought with my recent increase in followers I would do a little get to know me!!
A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: Full (I have a queen but it won't fit in my tiny college housing.)
C. Chore you dislike: all of them? Laundry.
D. Dogs: Yorkie ♥ He's my heart!!
E. Essential start to your day: A shower, I feel like I haven't woke up with out one.
F. Favorite color: Pink & Teal
G. Gold or silver: Silver...unless it's white gold
H. Height: 5'2"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Saxophone
K. Kids: In about 3-4 years
L. Live: Newww Yawk!!
M. Mom’s name: Shayna
B. Bed size: Full (I have a queen but it won't fit in my tiny college housing.)
C. Chore you dislike: all of them? Laundry.
D. Dogs: Yorkie ♥ He's my heart!!
E. Essential start to your day: A shower, I feel like I haven't woke up with out one.
F. Favorite color: Pink & Teal
G. Gold or silver: Silver...unless it's white gold
H. Height: 5'2"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Saxophone
K. Kids: In about 3-4 years
L. Live: Newww Yawk!!
M. Mom’s name: Shayna
N. Nicknames: Rorie
O. Overnight hospital stays: 0
P. Pet peeves: Alarm clocks. Toes.
Q. Quote from a movie: Ohhh man, too many to think right now.
R. Righty or lefty: Right
S. Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 older and 1 younger
T. Time you wake up: 5:30 to 6am on weekday, 8 to 9 on weekends.
U. Underwear: Victoria's Secret
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Brussel sprouts.
W.What makes you run late: The snooze button.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeths
Y. Yummy food you make: Chilli or Meatloaf!
Z. Zoo animal favorites: giraffes!!
O. Overnight hospital stays: 0
P. Pet peeves: Alarm clocks. Toes.
Q. Quote from a movie: Ohhh man, too many to think right now.
R. Righty or lefty: Right
S. Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 older and 1 younger
T. Time you wake up: 5:30 to 6am on weekday, 8 to 9 on weekends.
U. Underwear: Victoria's Secret
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Brussel sprouts.
W.What makes you run late: The snooze button.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeths
Y. Yummy food you make: Chilli or Meatloaf!
Z. Zoo animal favorites: giraffes!!
♥
I have created a scheduled post for the next 2 Wedding Wednesday and have a ton to talk about.
I will be also posting both tomorrow and Sunday if all goes to plan.
But for now, its off to bed.
I will be also posting both tomorrow and Sunday if all goes to plan.
But for now, its off to bed.
xoxo.
mm rorie you have made me want to do a post like this now
ReplyDeletexxx
I also cannot leave the house without taking a shower in the morning!- If I don't I'll feel like a zombie the whole day :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Jenna