So I got a call from my advisor today tell me he would like me to call the Hospital and set up an interview in the Adult Unit at the Mental Health Unit for my internship next year.
Please let me tell you how excited I am right now!!!
I know it may sound kind of scary working in the mental health adult unit, but this is what I love to do.
Today I am going to go shopping for a new interview outfit, touch up my resume and start trying out some professional hairstyles!!

My hair is super long right now because I am growing it out to donate it, so I am thinking up somehow.
I will post some pictures for advice!!!
The women was not in so a left a message for her on her voicemail! Hopefully I will hear back soon!!!!
xoxo.
Add: She called me back! Interview on Thursday!!
Yay!!! Congrats on getting an interview. Good luck. I hope you get your internship.
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you so much for all your birthday gift suggestions. They were really great.
Have a lovely weekend.
good luck on your interview!! i work in the mental health field and really enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteDear Twin,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and good luck on your interview! I'll be thinking of you while I'm on my interview on Thursday as well ;)