Thanks to Katie at Jersey Blonde for my first award:
Now I say 7 things about me and pass it along to 7 other ladies
Now I say 7 things about me and pass it along to 7 other ladies1.) 2 % of the world's population are natural red heads. I myself, am a red head and have never dyed my hair before!!
2.) I believe I was addicted to Burt's Bees chapstick & basically no longer use chapstick unless I actually need it.
3.) I couldn't tell my boyfriend apart from his brother when i first met him 3 years ago [they are identical] Now they look nothing alike to me.
4.) I have 3 very small tattoos & hope to get 2 more.
5.) I have a Beta Fish named Calvin Coolidge
6.) I'm moving into my first apartment in July and can not wait to decorate it! My color scheme is going to be black, white and plum.
7.) My boyfriend just taught me how to snowboard and now I pretty much am in love with it!!
7 Fantastic Ladies:
Christy @ http://twentyfivebeforetwentyfive.blogspot.com/
Hope Chella @ http://hopechella.blogspot.com/
Amy @ http://junghwabyamystewart.blogspot.com/
Courtney @ http://textsfromcourtneyandamanda.blogspot.com/
Jamie @ http://jamiemjenkins.blogspot.com/2010/04/storm.html
Tara @ http://fabulousbutevil.blogspot.com/
Gabby @ http://gabbyshewrote.blogspot.com/
Got back to school from home pretty late last night and fell asleep in a second.
Home was awesome, as always.
My niece had an amazing time at her birthday party and it was great seeing family.
I will have a couple of pictures to post as soon as my boyfriend gets them uploaded on to his computer as I used his brother really nice professional camera!!
Today:
Finally went for another run 1.65 miles. Felt a lot better than last time. I plan to go running again on Wednesday morning & am actually excited to do so!!!
Shower, get ready and all that.
Stop by Subway to get my boyfriend something to eat on his first 8 hour day at work!!
Back to the library where I will be until 7:00pm tonight.
Program
Then back to doing homework all night long!!!
One paper down- 2 more to go!!
xoxo.
Christy @ http://twentyfivebeforetwentyfive.blogspot.com/
Hope Chella @ http://hopechella.blogspot.com/
Amy @ http://junghwabyamystewart.blogspot.com/
Courtney @ http://textsfromcourtneyandamanda.blogspot.com/
Jamie @ http://jamiemjenkins.blogspot.com/2010/04/storm.html
Tara @ http://fabulousbutevil.blogspot.com/
Gabby @ http://gabbyshewrote.blogspot.com/
Got back to school from home pretty late last night and fell asleep in a second.
Home was awesome, as always.
My niece had an amazing time at her birthday party and it was great seeing family.
I will have a couple of pictures to post as soon as my boyfriend gets them uploaded on to his computer as I used his brother really nice professional camera!!
Today:
Finally went for another run 1.65 miles. Felt a lot better than last time. I plan to go running again on Wednesday morning & am actually excited to do so!!!
Shower, get ready and all that.
Stop by Subway to get my boyfriend something to eat on his first 8 hour day at work!!
Back to the library where I will be until 7:00pm tonight.
Program
Then back to doing homework all night long!!!
One paper down- 2 more to go!!
xoxo.
Thank you so much!!! I am linking you on my blog right now :) xx
ReplyDeletehttp://hopechella.blogspot.com/
PS. You go girl running and getting your work done :) I feel inspired!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! And I love that our play lists are so similar! We really are twins!! That's great that you had a good time at your niece's birthday! My 3 year old niece called me yesterday after my race and it made my LIFE!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Monday!!
Congrats to you! And thank you! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous of your natural red hair!
awww... thank you so much!! :)
ReplyDelete