Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Bump Update: 26 Weeks



Happy Valentine's Day Love Bugs!!
& so thankful to have made it to another Thursday nice & healthy!
I hope everyone is having a great love day, regardless of their dating status!
Happy to be in the double digits!!
That is right! Less than 100 days until we meet baby boy!

Weight gain: 14.5 lbs. 2lb weight gain this week, which may have been from the early Valentine's day dinner to Hibachi! Well I guess I made up for the .5 weight gain last week
Baby Stats: Still about 2lbs, but is now over a foot long!! The size of an english hothouse cucumber, because that is such a well known vegetable analogy. Maybe is able to hear outside voices better, so daddy has been talking to him lots!!
Blood Pressure: Still a little high, typically around 140/74. Tuesdays was wonderful right at 128/74 even after I had a very stressful event occur!!
Food aversions: None
Morning sickness: None
Appetite : Back to normal and wanting to eat everything!!
Cravings: Mostly salty with my love of cereal and cookies. I have been doing really awesome at eating super healthy with lots of fruits, veggies and low sodium foods!!
Clothes: All my pants still fit, but need the belly band. Loving jeggings, leggings and yoga pants!! I can wear most of my non maternity shirts minus a few very fitted ones.  Wearing some maternity pants (3 pairs) and a few maternity shirts. 
Headaches: None this week. 
Sleeping: Sleep is back to normal, less waking up in the middle of the night having to pee!
Stretchmarks: None yet!  
  Bellybutton: Outtie and visible through the shirt!!
   Wedding Rings: On
Backaches: Very occasional, but bad one the other night. I am pretty sure his feet were digging into my middle back. 
Heart Burn: A little here and there, but doesn't last long, hiccups are the worst!
Energy and Motivation: Normal
Emotions:  For the most part very level headed with occasional irritability (mostly at daddy). However, Tuesday I had a horrible day where a teacher yelled at me in school (which I work contracted out to two days a week) and I got up to my office and cried for an hour. I wasn't even upset he yelled at me because it was ridiculous and I didn't even do anything (he yelled at me for talking to one of my students in the office...) I was just overwhelmed and embarrassed and just let it all out. 
  Movements: All the time :) He has his patterns, & is super strong!! Feeling some right side rib pain recently which is where he likes to stick his feets!
Gender: Boy!
Name: We have one picked & will be announcing when we show off the nursery!! 
(Hopefully sometime next week)
Next appointment: 
Glucose Test and Blood work on 2/15.. Eeeep!
March 1st at 28 weeks 1 day
 Looking Forward To: Finishing our nursery, his toy box just came in and we only have about 8 more things to hang out on the wall. Also hitting our 3rd trimester in one more week, something about knowing we are in the 3rd trimester relaxes me a lot more and excites me greatly!!   






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for the sweet comments ♥
If you have any specific questions feel free to e-mail me, or leave your e-mail {imperfectobsession@yahoo.com}for a more detailed response!
With love♥