Friday, February 8, 2013

Nail Files


Ohhh poor computer being broke left me being unable to write new posts so I missed a few of these, but am glad to be back!!!





If you are new, link up with Tara here & snap a fancy picture of your nails!!



Light Pink: Orly Kiss the Bride
White: Nail Art Pen (I can't remember the brand and threw it out because it was gone)

4 comments:

  1. Pretty mani! I love the soft pink shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shade. I've never tried Orly. I need to!

    Stopping by from the linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours look freakin' cute! I can't ever get mine to look right ha ha! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm following! :) Maybe you can give me some good pregnancy tips! :) I need to go back and catch up on your previous posts! -kar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for the sweet comments ♥
If you have any specific questions feel free to e-mail me, or leave your e-mail {imperfectobsession@yahoo.com}for a more detailed response!
With love♥