Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Review

2012 for my family was such an amazing year
and here are the following reasons why!!

March:

My amazing bridal shower, where I got to spend some amazing time with all the females from my family!

My Bachelorette Party, where I drank way too much, had a blast and ended up sick the whole next day!

April: 

Our Rehersal dinner which came together perfectly and was delicious!!

Our AMAZING WEDDING!!
It was so perfect and more than I could have dreamed of!

 Our Ceremony:


Outside Pictures:


Our Reception:


Our dream Honeymoon:





Take me back!!!

September:

Finding out we are expecting our first baby!!


December:

Finding our our sweet little baby is a boy and having family there!!

What I am looking forward to in 2013:
Tumblr_mfsxm5u0bo1s1livto1_500_large 
Hubby and my one year anniversary. 
Spending more time with my amazing husband!
Registering for baby gifts
Baby shower
Decorating our nursery
Meeting my sweet baby boy!
Passing my licensesure exam.
Enjoying my life to the fullest!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for the sweet comments ♥
If you have any specific questions feel free to e-mail me, or leave your e-mail {imperfectobsession@yahoo.com}for a more detailed response!
With love♥