19 weeks!!
This past flew by with my holiday work party, 4 day weekend and Christmas with my family!!
I am usually not excited when time flies, but I am so excited to meet my little man!!
I can hardly stand it!!
I can hardly stand it!!
Weight gain: About 5 to 6lbs (Gained almost 3 lbs over this past week, thanks Christmas)
Food aversions: None
Morning sickness: None
Appetite : Back to normal and wanting to eat everything!!
Cravings: Cereal, Easy Mac, Tacos, Pretzel Chips, Hibachi, mostly salty.
Clothes: Can still wear all my non Maternity Shirts, but am wearing some maternity shirts, No pants fit!!
Headaches MUCH less frequent and less severe
Sleeping: I wake up at least once a night to pee, tends to be around 3am.
Stretchmarks: None yet!
Bellybutton: Still in.
Wedding Rings: On
Bellybutton: Still in.
Wedding Rings: On
Backaches: Very occasional
Stupid pimples.
Stupid pimples.
Heart Burn: Occasional depending on what I eat, but increasing, tends to happen at least once a day.
Random hiccups.
Energy and Motivations: Still back.
Movements: Stronger & more frequent!! At times they surprise me because they are so prominent!! Gender: Boy!
Movements: Stronger & more frequent!! At times they surprise me because they are so prominent!! Gender: Boy!
Next appointment: New Years Eve
Currently hubs and I are working on removing all the things from our spare bedroom, looking for nursery ideas, little boy clothing, occasional diapers to build up our stash & picking out the perfect name!!
Currently hubs and I are working on removing all the things from our spare bedroom, looking for nursery ideas, little boy clothing, occasional diapers to build up our stash & picking out the perfect name!!

So cute! You'll have your hands full with a little boy! :)
ReplyDelete<3
carelessly graceful