Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful experiences in the world right!!
I'm not going to lie, I can not wait until I feel this way.
I am not going to lie I am so excited.
I can not believe that I have a little being growing inside of me.
But man oh man, do I miss my appetite, my energy, my motivation blah!
Weeks 7- 9:
Nauseated
Throwing up
Food aversions to almost everything
Can eat: Cereal and Past, some fruits.
Weight Gain: None in fact lost 2
Peeing frequently
No energy
Low motivation
Exhausted but waking up at 3am to 5am fully energized.
Weeks 10- 11:
Finally some relief from nausea.
Still vomiting from time to time, but much less.
Appetite: slightly increased. Pasta, Cereal, Bagels, Carrots are a guarantee okay.
Still tired.
Some days I feel perfectly good.
Sleep pattern still a little better.
Some jeans are getting too small.
One dream that it was a boy.
11 week ultra sound
Heartbeat 176
Announced on Week 11 to the world we are pregnant.
Momma has to go and get blood drawn next week.
yuck.

I had wondered how you had been! Congratulations beautiful! :) I know you and hubby are estatic! How exciting!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back chicky!! It will get better, I promise. Not that I would know or anything 'cause I've never been preggers but I feel the need to cheer you on. HAHA! Hang in there!! xoxo
ReplyDelete:-) congrats again...I just announced that I am preggies too...it looks like we both are on the same track...(we had our weddings the same day!)How exciting! I am jealous you don't vomit everyday...I still every single morning...booo...I hope you get more energy soon!
ReplyDelete