Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pregnancy Weeks 13 and 14 (Pinterest inspired)

I think every new momma-to-be has spent at least some time gazing over the pictures on pinterest looking for cute nursery ideas, newborn shots or other creative things. 
Well I am definitely no different, in fact I may be slightly obsessively the same.
So please know I found this idea for the following pictures there :)

Weeks 13 & 14:

Weight gain: Still 1 lb. 
Food aversions: Pretty much all gone
Morning sickness: Very infrequent, but still there at times.
Small appetite (I imagine from not eating much for 6 weeks)
Clothes: Mostly non maternity, although a few pants which fit perfectly before not longer button!
Itchy belly. 
Frequent headaches. 
Had to get 12 viles of blood drawn (yuck)
Waking up in the night a couple times. 
No stretch marks!
Energy is finally coming back, thank god!
Next appointment: 15 weeks 4 days.


 Note my haircut :)
My hubby sadly had to work this whole weekend, so I headed to my mothers house and spent some time with her!!
I probably gained about 5lbs with all the food I ate, which is good because I feel like I am not eating enough, but I just can't eat any more than I am!!!



3 comments:

  1. Cute! Love your adorable little bump :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how cute you are!! So glad you are feeling better chicky! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh adorable! So jealous you don't have morning sickness...I have it EVERY morning...haha :-) Love your chalkboard!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for the sweet comments ♥
If you have any specific questions feel free to e-mail me, or leave your e-mail {imperfectobsession@yahoo.com}for a more detailed response!
With love♥