Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012

Recapping
  2011:
Began wedding planning
Bought my Wedding dress
Bough my wedding ring
Graduated from Graduate School
Got my first real job
Moved across New York State again
Got my first non college housing Apartment
Got on my own cell phone bill
Helped Save lives.


Here is was 
2012 
has in store for me:
Getting Married
Getting a New Last Name
Flying out of Country for the First Time
Going on our Honeymoon
Baby Planning
My first raise at my new job
Buying a my first New Car

Lots of fun things to look forward too!!

Some
2012
Resolutions:
Actually keep up the full work out regimen until the wedding
(2x on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday)
Stop drinking Soda
Stop Biting My Nails
Stop swearing. 

Feel like these are able to be accomplished esp the workout one. 
The only one I haven't done yet is the Friday one because I am too lazy to wake up at 5am before work to go. 
But with 3 months and 20 days until the wedding,
I am giving myself no choice!!!

6 comments:

  1. There are so many exciting thing for you to look forward to in 2012, and I can't wait for you to share them with us too! Happy New Years doll

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope 2012 is a great year for you!!! :) It's your wedding year! YAY! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2012 is a big year for you cant wait to follower along your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting married in 2012 too and I could not be more excited! Happy New Year!

    xoxo
    Petchie
    http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lot of great things to come.

    Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have so much to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for the sweet comments ♥
If you have any specific questions feel free to e-mail me, or leave your e-mail {imperfectobsession@yahoo.com}for a more detailed response!
With love♥