After 15 hours of work and internship yesterday,
the fiance and I headed for a late night movie.
I was not too interested in seeing Thor,
but he sits through my chick flicks, I can sit through his kinds of movies.
Well clearly I was mistaken, because not only was the movie Thor exciting,
I got to stare at this lovely piece of eye candy the entire time:
Yep, Chris Hemsworth, you are gorgeous!!

Oh that man is a whole bunch of deliciousness. Maybe I will see Thor now.
ReplyDeleteMy better half dragged me to watch it last week and I thought it was really good. Of course it had absolutely nothing to do with the eye candy above! :)
ReplyDeleteI went to watch Thor is a uni friends, and i must say THOR aka Chris Hemsworth is friggin hot! :D He played such an arrogant character though, but i loved him in the end cus hes so noble :p xxxx
ReplyDeleteI really want to see this and after seeing the picture above I have more reason to go!x
ReplyDeletenever heard of him but he looks ok to me! As I'm also one of the 2% and I also read more than anyone I know AND i fell in love with NYC after a holiday there i have decided we are too alike and I just have to follow you :)x
ReplyDeletei REAAAALLY want to watch thor. the trailer looks so good!
ReplyDeletehaha! did you like the movie at all? I, too, have to sit through so many intense action guy movies just to get husband to watch a cute chick flick with me..wah wah.
ReplyDeleteThanks for passing by my page! I'm also a new follower! My gosh...Chris Hemsworth is sooooo HOT!!!! My new crush for sure. Loved Thor. Great movie.
ReplyDeleteOh i couldn't agree more! he's certainly pretty to look at!! :) hahah! love your blog pretty girl! i'm on my way to find you on twitter too! :)
ReplyDeleteoh and, i forgot to tell ya! I'm your newest follower! :) (and i'm new at the twitter thing too! you're not alone!)
ReplyDelete