Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Computers Back

However, I may need a new harddrive. Appearently mine was built with a defective one. I will be calling around tomorrow to try and find a new one and seeing if my coomputer is still under warantee... hmm
Back to blogging normally again soon!
xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. luv the pink! where did you get it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute are you!?! I love your blog!! And you are planning your wedding! YES! I love keeping track of bloggers planning their wedding...so i can live vicariously through them...I so want to get married again (to my now husband of course) just so i can have another wedding...sigh. He won't let me. :)

    Thank you for following my blog! So happy to have u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE PINK KEYS! where are they from? Only just stumbled across your blog, am loving it so far!

    LOVE, Emy x

    emy-loves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink and white!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for the sweet comments ♥
If you have any specific questions feel free to e-mail me, or leave your e-mail {imperfectobsession@yahoo.com}for a more detailed response!
With love♥