Friday, November 5, 2010

Weekend

Thank you for all your helpful comments & I told bf to go with the ring I love from the small store!!
I am also going to take out a small insurance on it to have it covered if anything happens!!
Its beautiful and I can not wait to share the pictures with you, when he asks.
Btw, I have a strong hunch he will be asking me before 2011!!!
Ahhhh!!!
 Today, Bf, his twin and I will be traveling quite a bit away to pick up his new car.
We are very excited.
It was actually suppose to be here Monday and they had to hold it because the factory didn't put in the extras that bf ordered. 
Being the talkative and opinionated person that I am, I asked for a number to call and complain, they told me not to.
Now I am frustrated and will complaining to the manager of the store when we get there. 
Paying a huge amount of money for a car, the thing should be done correctly right?!
I think so!
xoxo!

2 comments:

  1. OMG twin!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!! I'm so excited for you! ANNND you look AMAZING in your anniversary pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so excited for you! cant wait to hear how it all happens! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for the sweet comments ♥
If you have any specific questions feel free to e-mail me, or leave your e-mail {imperfectobsession@yahoo.com}for a more detailed response!
With love♥