So as most of you already know,
however, some of you may not, I am training for a 1/2 marathon!!
Well after some deliberation, I have decided to go for another 1/2 marathon in September instead of October!!
This means that I need to get into some serious training.
So with about 11 weeks left until the race here is my updated routine:
As mentioned in my last post, I have been kind of slacking, but will be kicking it back up tomorrow with a 4 mile run. I might hop a week a head or schedule because I am already in fairly good shape and would like to run about 10 before the race but we will see how I feel.
Tomorrow:
4 miles. I will probably run a 5k to see if I can beat my personal record and just continue on to 4 but we'll see!!
Also,
has anyone seen the movie Inception yet with Leo & Ellen Page?
I heard it was incrediable and am looking forward to see it this weekend!!
Room decoration suggestions:
I am open to any room decoration suggestions, I like things fairly simple and that play into my black white and a hint of plum theme. If you know anything good for a room, from furniture to mirrors please lemme know!!
xoxo.
however, some of you may not, I am training for a 1/2 marathon!!
Well after some deliberation, I have decided to go for another 1/2 marathon in September instead of October!!
This means that I need to get into some serious training.
So with about 11 weeks left until the race here is my updated routine:
As mentioned in my last post, I have been kind of slacking, but will be kicking it back up tomorrow with a 4 mile run. I might hop a week a head or schedule because I am already in fairly good shape and would like to run about 10 before the race but we will see how I feel.
Tomorrow:
4 miles. I will probably run a 5k to see if I can beat my personal record and just continue on to 4 but we'll see!!
Also,
has anyone seen the movie Inception yet with Leo & Ellen Page?
I heard it was incrediable and am looking forward to see it this weekend!!
Room decoration suggestions:
I am open to any room decoration suggestions, I like things fairly simple and that play into my black white and a hint of plum theme. If you know anything good for a room, from furniture to mirrors please lemme know!!
xoxo.


You go girl! Kick that marathons ass! and I suggest that if you want simple yet impressionable, paint one focal wall a vibrant dark or bright color, and the rest a soft hue.
ReplyDeleteyou work it girl! thats amazing,
ReplyDeleteand so is that room!