So we are down to the last few days....
at camp that is, & although realistically this may be my last year, I can not wait to be done.
I am excited to get back to my apartment, and to start working regular hours again!!!
Don't get me wrong, I love the kiddies and camp, but I am exhausted and ready for some serious me time & more than just a day or two.
So my frustration stems from my supervisor not letting me go for a 1 mile run today for basically no reason at all.
So I was deprived of my run and hence I am frustrated.
So instead I have been looking at shoes and fell in love with these:
I am excited to get back to my apartment, and to start working regular hours again!!!
Don't get me wrong, I love the kiddies and camp, but I am exhausted and ready for some serious me time & more than just a day or two.
So my frustration stems from my supervisor not letting me go for a 1 mile run today for basically no reason at all.
So I was deprived of my run and hence I am frustrated.
So instead I have been looking at shoes and fell in love with these:
What do ya think?
Book Review:
So I recently finished The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom.
This was a great book!!
This really got me thinking about how my life truly affects those around me and how I am affected by other pepole as well. I read this book very quick and highly recommend it to others!!
I am not reading: Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty.
I am still deciding on a new running shoe to buy.
See my last post for the picture & I would love any input!!
xoxo.
Book Review:
So I recently finished The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom.
This was a great book!!
This really got me thinking about how my life truly affects those around me and how I am affected by other pepole as well. I read this book very quick and highly recommend it to others!!
I am not reading: Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty.
I am still deciding on a new running shoe to buy.
See my last post for the picture & I would love any input!!
xoxo.



I wish i was frustrated if i couldn't run.... im a short distance sprinter!!
ReplyDeletemajor shoe love with those sandals
xoxo
Those sandals...are INCREDIBLE.
ReplyDelete