My postpartum body is not my favorite thing in the world.
I love my baby more than the world and would do it a million times again
and will (hopefully 2 more times- we wants 3 babies all together),
but I am not a big fan of my extra skin, baby pooch and stretch marks.
I have lost all my baby weight. In fact since we breast fed for 7.5 months, I actually weight LESS than what I did prior to getting pregnant, but I am not a fan of the pouch.
Since we are in the process of buying and renovating a house, financially we re a bit strapped for extra spending money. So I am trying for an easy at home 30 Day Challenge.
I decided to go with two at once since I don't think that one will be enough.
Since I see no reason to wait until the start of the month to try it.
I am going to start tonight.
Some of the end ones are a bit crazy, so I am going to have to break them down into sets, but I think I will be able to do it!!



Good luck, you can do it! I hear you about the pooch... at least you have a reason for yours!
ReplyDelete