Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wedding Wednesday # 22: The Wedding Shoes


With 2 months 3 weeks to go,
We are getting things off the list:

This week we:
Set the date for our flower preview
Set up our second marriage counseling appointment
Picked the design for our name place card
Got the wedding shoes in the new size!
This weekend I will be going for my second dress alterations and my second hair and make up trials!



What do you think?
For some reason the left foot fits a bit tighter, which is not something i usualy have with shoes so I am trying to wear them around a bit to loosen them up.
I can't go up another size because then the backs fall off!
Over all I love them.
Simple, girly and so fun!!

4 comments:

  1. Rorie your wedding shoes are SOOOOO pretty :) a perfect fit the a perfect wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sling-backs! Are they more of a pink or a red color? Hard to tell in the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are like a fushcia pink color!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for the sweet comments ♥
If you have any specific questions feel free to e-mail me, or leave your e-mail {imperfectobsession@yahoo.com}for a more detailed response!
With love♥