Hello Lack of Time
After a grueling 70 hour week, I have come to find myself completely exhausted.
I have no time for anything and it is exhausting. I attempted to run today but couldn't get myself to run more than a mile, because I have too much to do. I have yet to look at a syllabus and have to do some major reading.
However, on the upside. Today I attended a bridal show with my mom and got some super fun things!! I had such a great time.
Also I am refusing to buy into any of this superbowl hype and therefore I will be watching sex and the city until glee comes on!
I also did a little online shopping today for some new internship clothes here is what I got:
This post is utterly random.
I apologize!
Another week of 70 hours.
xoxo.


Cute capris!, Retail therapy is necessary to get through 70 hour work weeks! Good luck :)
ReplyDeleteI did some retail therapy this past weekend... which half of it wasn't necessary but the other half I got dress pants, so its acceptable. :)
ReplyDeletei really want candice's body.<3
ReplyDelete