Thursday, June 17, 2010

Avoiding Temptations

So I believe it is quite clear that I love to spend money..
Clothes, makeup, shoes, apartment decorations, I pretty much love it all.
Well as I am almost finished with school, I have decided that I need to stop with all the unnecessary spending.  
I have a lot of shoes, probably like 40+
and Probably around 15+ pairs of jeans
Not even to mention dresses, skirts and shorts. 

So today being the absolutley fabulous payday that it is!
[Pay day is my favorite day! ]
I am trying to resist the urge to go back to the Victoria Secret Semi Annual Sale...
I am not sure how well this will work, I may go and pick up a few essentials, I mean their bras seriously last forever. 
However, if I go. I will be SURE to avoid, all make up, perfume, lotions and anything else that I do not need!!!
I am going work hard at being better with my money!
Plus I need to work hard to save up for textbooks.. ugh!


Summer Camp training start tomorrow & I am excited to see all the staff.
I also however, get to take a quick break of training tomorrow and head to the doctors for a quick check up!

Hoping to get in a nice 4 mile run today as long as the rain holds off!!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for the sweet comments ♥
If you have any specific questions feel free to e-mail me, or leave your e-mail {imperfectobsession@yahoo.com}for a more detailed response!
With love♥